Understand the powerful benefits of your third eye chakra and healing. Your third eye chakra is the sixth chakra and represents all Earth elements combined. It is associated with intuition, manifesting, and spiritual enlightenment. For this reason, understanding your third eye chakra, including how to identify when it may be blocked and how to maintain a healthy third eye chakra, is important for your overall well-being.
Understanding your third eye chakra
The third eye chakra, also known as Ajna, is located on your forehead, between your eyebrows. It is connected to your intuition and insight. This chakra is also connected to the pineal gland within the brain, which regulates biorhythms such as sleep patterns. The energy of the third eye chakra assists you with accessing your inner guidance and intuition and allows you to see your decisions as that of an observer – to truly see and understand.
Signs that your third eye chakra may be blocked
When your third eye chakra is blocked, you may exhibit one or more of the following behaviors:
- Lack of clarity.
- You overthink situations and ignore your intuition.
- You easily get stuck in the details of a situation.
- Vision problems or sinus problems in the third eye region.
- Strong ego.
- Feeling stuck in one or more areas of life.
Signs of a healthy, open third eye chakra
When your third eye chakra is open, you may exhibit these behaviors:
- Have a strong intuition and listen to it as you make decisions.
- Can see the positive in any situation and can easily get ‘unstuck’ when challenges arise.
- Can easily meditate and access the power of foresight and vision through the third eye chakra.
- Can meditate and communicate with your higher self.
How to balance and heal your third eye chakra
Below are some suggestions for balancing and healing your third eye chakra.
- Child’s pose during yoga.
- Start a mindfulness journal.
- Journal and explore any limiting beliefs.
- Work with a Shaman to access your third eye chakra.
- Meditate while chanting third eye chakra affirmations.
Crystals and your third eye chakra
- Lapis Lazuli — This stone is known to help you realize your spiritual potential. It’s a high vibration stone awakening our third eye chakra, creating trust within our inner knowing. Lapis Lazuli is a wisdom stone and helps us to realize we already have the answers within us. It’s a wonderful stone to use during meditation as it brings forth total awareness helping us to connect to our higher truth.
- Amethyst — This stone is known to work with the third eye and crown chakra as it indulges in our intuition. It has numerous benefits from helping us to let go of any stresses throughout the day, creating a restful night’s sleep to amplifying our intuition through the waking hours. As it increases our intuition, it’s the perfect stone to hold as you are deciding what direction you would move to next.
- Tanzanite — This stone is known for its ability to transmute. Tanzanite brings together all aspects of community and psychic abilities. The high vibration energy of this stone invites protection and safety as you link with the higher realms. It’s wonderful to connect the heart and mind, allowing us to act in a state of love and compassion for all we encounter in life.
Have any questions about your third eye chakra and healing? Or, do you want to book