We move from Virgo to Libra in September, moving through the energy of specificity and organization to one of balance and beauty. Now that we have finished setting up the framework and details of this next season, we can lean into trying something new and initiating change for the better, like Libra’s enjoy doing.
The New Moon in Virgo on September 7th starts the month off with clarity and good intentions. Using practicality and balance, we can use this moon to dig deep into our intentions and the reasons behind them, allowing ourselves to shift and change as we need.
The Full Moon in Pisces on September 20th rounds the month out with a watery, deep, self-reflecting moment. We are both sensitive and receptive at this time, and focusing on the reasons for our feelings will be key to moving through this time with grace. Work through your baggage here, and be okay with releasing anything that no longer fits your highest self.
September New Moon + Crystal Guidance
New Moons are at home in Virgo, and the one on September the 7th is no different. Virgo loves new plans and great frameworks, so setting those New Moon intentions now will pack an extra punch.
We can now get clear on the true reasons why we want the things that you want, and focus on the balance we can bring with the practicality of our dreams and the indulgence that we can infuse them with.
New Moon Crystal Guidance
- Emerald is a healing, passionate, and attractive stone that brings confidence, balance, and calm.
- Green Aventurine is used for healing, attracting wealth, and brings confidence and willpower.
- Unakite is a stone best used for expanding your psychic abilities, balance, and grounding intense emotions.
September New Moon Affirmations
- I am perfect just the way I am.
- I am creating the most aligned life.
- My work flows easily.
- I am whole as I am.
September Full Moon + Crystal Guidance
The Full Moon in Pisces on September 20th really does us a favor, by bringing in the most self-reflective, emotionally deep moments we have had in a while. We are the most receptive during full moons, and when it is in a water sign like Pisces, we can really dive deep into the reasons why we want the things we want.
We can use this moon to dig deep into what we have been calling in lately and find out if it really serves us in the ways that we thought. Balance is key when it comes to our deepest desires, so we need to make sure to journal and meditate on the things we are bringing in.
Full Moon Crystal Guidance
- Sunstone is perfect for good luck, manifestation, and energy clearing. It can heighten intuition and help with self-reflection.
- Larimar is a stone used for universal enlightenment, chakra alignment, and inner peace. Brings clarity and healing energy.
- Tiger’s Eye is used for manifestation, good luck, and anxiety relief. It is a grounding stone, often used for focus and problem solving.
September Full Moon Affirmations
- I release everything that no longer serves me.
- I am sovereign and whole.
- I accept all versions of myself, past and present.
- I am honing in on my purpose in this lifetime.
Keep in Mind
The shift from Virgo season to Libra is a beautiful movement from details to indulgence. Make sure you take some time for yourself to find out what it is you truly enjoy and share it with those close to you. We are moving into the Fall season, and it is time to buckle down and enjoy the harvest with others – give yourself time to join in. The mission of Jenny Shanks, LLC is to inspire and support the human spirit through connection and education. We will share light, love, and hope with all we encounter in the human world and in the spirit world.
Curious about exploring the world of crystals? Jenny is a Certified Crystal Healer and teaches many different crystal classes. Check out her crystal classes here or bundle them all together for a discount here!