November and Scorpio season is upon us and the deep depths of emotion are getting real. We left the last Mercury Retrograde of the year in late October, and the energy around communications is slowly getting back to a less chaotic state.
The New Moon in Scorpio on November 4th calls for a clearing out of our subconscious. This isn’t just the usual manifesting moon phase – this is one that wants you to reach way down into the depths of your mind and emotions and bring to the surface what hasn’t seen light in a long time. Illuminate it and bring forth what needs to be cleared to move forward with this month’s wants and desires.
The Full Moon in Taurus on November 19th is, in one word – secure. Taurus is all about indulgence, security, and comfort. Having the sun in Scorpio at the same time as this moon creates a great balance in energies – that of mystery and of the concrete. Use your senses and find what really brings you pleasure this season – release the rest.
November New Moon + Crystal Guidance
Manifest what you REALLY want under this moon – none of this surface-level stuff. A New Moon in Scorpio is a time to sit with whatever it is you are going through and feeling. This moon is a dark moon – aligned with the darker parts of our mind, we can make sure we are exploring all of those unseen corners.
Find what you really want, clear off the spider webs, and release so that you can fill yourself back up as the moon fills back up to her fuller phases.
New Moon Crystal Guidance
- Jet is used for protection, breaking negative patterns, and as a stone of good luck.
- Black Obsidian is one of the most protective stones, and helps with emotional healing, grounding, and energy release.
- Shungite purifies, absorbs negative energy, and helps with manifestation and boosting energy levels.
November New Moon Affirmations
- I am manifesting in true alignment.
- I am becoming my best and most realized self.
- I accept all of my shadows and bring them to the light.
November Full Moon + Crystal Guidance
Full Moons in Taurus are a beautiful experience. Taurean energy calls for indulgence and self-care. Combine this with an illuminated Full Moon and you have full energy and big dreams.
Find ways to make yourself feel fulfilled and supported – whether that be in the home, business, or in your relationships. Luxury is here, so find small (or big!) ways to spoil yourself and bring your big dreams to the forefront. Bask, and enjoy.
Full Moon Crystal Guidance
- Pink Opal aligns our heart chakra, inspires security and, heals negative emotions.
- Selenite is a clearing stone, connects us to angelic forces, purifies, and creates peace.
- Chrysocolla works well for deep transformations, teaching, communication, and removes negativity.
November Full Moon Affirmations
- I am safe to receive abundance.
- I am supported in all areas of my life.
- Everything I desire is coming my way, and I am divinely worthy
Keep in Mind
The depth created from the dark moon at the beginning of the month and the full, lush moon mid November creates a deep fulfillment that we must harness. Remember, you are worthy of everything that you desire, regardless of your experiences or past. Allow yourself to receive and enjoy. The mission of Jenny Shanks, LLC is to inspire and support the human spirit through connection and education. We will share light, love, and hope with all we encounter in the human world and in the spirit world.
Curious about exploring the world of crystals? Jenny is a Certified Crystal Healer and teaches many different crystal classes. Check out her crystal classes here or bundle them all together for a discount here!