Tuesday, February 19, 2019
This month’s Full Moon is in busy, perfectionist Virgo. Full Moons are a time to look at the seeds you planted during the New Moon and releasing anything that’s holding you back from letting yourself grow. Virgo’s are known to be practical individuals with an overly active mind. They are all about cutting through the nonsense and getting down to the good stuff. This works so perfectly with the energy of a Full Moon because it is a perfect time to release what isn’t working for you and to hone in on what will really benefit them in this season.
When the Full moon is in Virgo, we can find ourselves getting lost in thought and daydreaming about the future. The energy of the full moon helps us to balance these thoughts and bring us back down to reality. To help harness this in, we can incorporate crystals into our daily routines and rituals.
Crystal Suggestions for the Full Moon in Virgo Feb 2019
The crystal’s for this full moon all have a common theme, both physically and energetically. All three crystals can have a green coloring to them, alluding to the earthy and grounded Virgo feeling. Energetically, they all have a commonality in that they require a release or a rest. Resting is often hard but necessary work, and these crystals really assist in that space.
- Amazonite — Virgo’s are known to be practical hard workers. Amazonite helps you bust out of that hard working mindset and encourages you to loosen your grip on life and allow it to flow.
- Chrysocolla — This is a wonderful calming stone assisting with the overly active minds of Virgo’s. It helps to promote clear communication and self-expression. Perfect as you move forward with the Full Moon.
- Green Aventurine — This stone helps remind us as the energy of Virgo and the Full Moon increase, it’s okay to take a break. It’s one of the luckiest crystals and is known for boosting our chances and odds in any situation. Take a break and know your hard work won’t be disrupted.
To bring in all of this full moon goodness, I have resources and rituals for you to have! Check out both my Full Moon Freebie, and my in depth 10 Step Full Moon Ritual to take you deeper into the manifestation of your intentions.
I now offer a new Moon Cycle Card spread! With each phase?we move through the cycle with guidance from intention setting, to action, to nurturing & supporting, releasing, and then replanting the seed again.
Enjoy a monthly Moon Cycle Spread to provide you guidance with the Moon Cycle ahead from New Moon to New Moon! Click here to check it out!
Lastly, I am hosting a beginners Crystal Workshop on March 16th in Crestwood. During our time together, you will learn:
* How to choose, cleanse and program your crystals
* What are the different crystals types and their benefits
* How to put together your basic crystal toolkit
* Crystal Pendulums — what they are and how to use them
* How to add crystals to your meditation practice
Click here for tickets!!
Whew, it’s a busy time over here!
Happy Full Moon, everyone!!