The July New Moon in Cancer arrives on July 2, 2019. It’s a time of light and patience as we trust what we created in the spring to now grow and flourish. Cancer represents your inner world a place that is understood only by you. Right now, you need to practice self-care in the form of patience, care, and love in order to bloom. Using the suggested crystals and the July New Moon will help you align your spirit with self-care.
Self-Care with Crystals and the July 2019 New Moon
With the July New Moon and the Summer Solstice, you are learning how to be with your emotions. Doing this will allow you to grow, attract your dreams, and access your intuition.
Some ideas for self-care are:
- Connect to nature
- Show gratitude
- Plan a spa day
- Cook a meal
- Spend quality time with friends and family
- Spend time alone
- Learn to say no and set boundaries
Don?t forget your intuition is a superpower! Allowing yourself to feel your emotions will lead to growth.
Celebrate the July New Moon in Cancer with a New Moon Ritual
As always, my Simple New Moon Ritual is a perfect companion for your New Moon activities, and you can get it for FREE. I hope that you enjoy using this ritual as a way to welcome positivity into your life and help manifest your hopes and dreams. If you want to dive deeper into that New Moon realness, check out my 19-Step New Moon Ritual to take you into truly learning to care for yourself.
Crystal Suggestions for the July 2019 New Moon in Cancer
- Sodalite — This is the stone of truth. It will help you look past your emotions and find the truth.
- Selenite — Use this to remove negativity and to clear the path for new energy. This will also protect you from psychic attacks. Selenite will also allow you to sympathize with others without taking on their energy.
- Rose Quartz — This will give you unconditional love, compassion, and understanding. It can also have a cooling effect to rid you of anger and frustration.
Happy Full Moon, everyone!