You might have heard of Feng Shui but what is it and does it even do anything?
Feng Shui is an ancient art and science that was formed within the Chinese culture. Feng meaning wind and Shui meaning water in the Chinese culture wind and water are recognized as good health.
Feng Shui is most commonly known as the art of placement and understanding how the placement of yourself and objects within your space affect your life.
Love is a vital part of life. Loving yourself, caring for yourself and loving others. Here’s a few tips on Love Feng Shui for your bedroom.
- Mirrors In the Feng Shui theory, mirrors create a double image of your bed and are believed to represent a third-party interference. This can be anything from a nosy family member to an intrusive friend.
- Plants We want your relationship to be full of life. Any dead plants in your space doesn’t exactly create that message. Remove any dead plants from inside your room and outside your room.
- Your Bed It’s important not to have a beam over your bed. Bed?s with beams immediately divide the bed creating an energetic divide between you and your partner. If you have a beam and aren’t ready to buy another bed, you can cover the beam with a curtain.
- The Color of your Sheets Just like anything else, the lighter the color of your sheets, the lighter and and more refreshing the energy will be. Colors like white, light pink or light green will help create the energy of love.
- Cleanse your mattress First let’s chat about your mattress. If you are sleeping on a mattress that you once shared with an older partner. LET IT GO. It’s believed to help you move on from the memories that were once attached to that relationship. If the timing isn’t right to purchase a new mattress, take time to cleanse the energy from this mattress. Here’s a few quick tips on how to cleanse.
- Open the windows in your room, allowing fresh air to come in and as much light as possible.
- Remove all the sheets on your bed so the bare mattress is allowed to breath.
- Place a jar filled with equal parts salt and water on the floor at the four corners of your bed.
- Leave this in place all day allowing the salt to purify and uplift the energy of your mattress.
- Then using white sage or a palo santo stick, cleanse away any leftover energy from the past relationship.
- Get rid of the salt water by pouring it into your toilet and flushing it away.
- Crystals Crystals are an amazing way to add an additional element of love into your space. But having too many crystals in one space can be overwhelming. Focus on 2-3 crystals that invite love into your bedroom. I recommend Rose quartz, known for helping people to tap into their compassionate side and a great stone for learning to love yourself first, and?Amethyst which creates a relaxing and clarifying energy in your space. Pairing these two crystals together create a symbolic energy of love in your bedroom.
I hope that these tips help to bring a little love into your bedroom.